Tue, May 24|
Webinar WG2: Exit or Voice? The Transnationalized Social Question
To attend the webinar between 13:30 – 14:35 CEST, please register via the link: https://tilburguniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_58t3W-YARp6M4RbFapYlyA
Timing and location
May 24, 2022, 1:30 PM – 3:15 PM
About the event
• Sanam Roohi, ENIS WG2 group leader, University of Göttingen
• Suvi Jokila, ENIS WG2 member, University of Turku
• Professor Thomas Faist, Bielefeld University, Germany
Why this webinar?
This webinar is brought to you by WG2, Social inequalities in Access to and During International Student Mobility. It aims to introduce the concept of inequality and its interlinkages with migration to the Action members. The webinar will be composed of two parts:
- a 45-minute public keynote speech by Prof. Thomas Faist followed by a 20-minute Q&A session with the keynote speaker. This first part will be moderated by Sanam Roohi.
- a 30-minute session (open to ENIS members only) on how the general conceptualisation of social inequalities can inform our understanding of inequalities in access to and during international student mobility and how can WG2 approach this concept as a group. This second part will be moderated by Suvi Jokila.
Download the programme here!